Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Many Faces of Jack


Match the phrase with the correct face:
1. "I've got a poopie diaper and someone needs to clean me up"
2. "I just ate and I'm as content as can be"
3. "I'm about to sneeze so watch out"
4. "I love when Daddy takes pictures of me"
5. Dreaming of my first SEC Championship
6. "All this talk of pooping and peeing is boring"
7. "I think I ate too much"
8. Sitting back, watching the game
9. Poker face: "I've got a full house - One eye'd Jacks are wild

2 comments:

Matt and Allison Tatum said...

Hey Guys! Jack is so precious! Congratulations! Colleen told me about his birth and then Jason told me about your blog! I am so happy for you guys and cannot wait to meet him in person! I love your blog and will keep up with you guys.
Allison Tatum

Jim Collier said...

Bradley and Jennifer,

Jack is great! Pops and Grammy showed off the pix today and showed us your blog.

You have a proud church praying for you and sharing your joy long-distance.

God Bless,
Jim Collier